Sunday, November 6, 2011

ME, MYSELF & I

Hey! I am Ng Yong Hong (24) from 2A3! I guess some of you will know who I am already. However for the benefits of those who do not know, I shall give a brief introduction of myself before I proceed on.

Basically, I am from Track & Field and my event is Javelin. I achieved a third placing in the recent Track & Field Nationals Championships 2011. I like to train in the gym, play basketball, badminton, table tennis and bowl. I like to read chinese martial novels and watch action, violent movies or comedies.

Personally, I have interest in chemistry, biology, physics and biculture. I decided to join SMTP instead of BSP as I feel that I will be able to achieve much more in SMTP compared to BSP. Now, I am pondering over should I join CSE or IPSP as I am afraid that I cannot cope with the stress and the amount of work and whether I have the ability to balance school work, CCA and personal life. As I am from t&f, my trainings are rather frequent and intense. However, thats not an exuse for myself to not further enrich my learning experience by going to CSE. As such, I think I will join SMTP CSE if possible as I had attained a msg of 1.33

I am a talkative boy and always participate enthusiastically in class. I always remain optimistic and cheerful even in times of crisis. I believe in the chinese quote, " 忍一时,风平浪静。退一步,海阔天空。“ People always want to win others even in a trivial matter. If we could just give in a bit, then everything will be fine.

Regarding my future, I hope I will form a healthy and happy family and achieve my dream in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment