Monday, November 7, 2011

IMPRESSION MATTERS!!!!!

BEFORE

Before I researched on Qioptiq and 3M, I had 0% knowledge of these two companies. I had never heard of these two companies at all in my life. I was wondering how famous could these two companies be if I didnt even heard of them before. I even thought that these two companies wouldn't have much achievements. I was even afraid that I will not benefit much from visiting these two companies.

AFTER

However, after I had researched on these two companies, my impression had a 180 degree change!!! The two companies basically WOW-ed me!!! I didn't expect Qioptiq to design and manufactures photonic products and solutions that serve a wide range of markets and applications in the areas of medical and life sciences, industrial manufacturing, defense and aerospace, and research and development. And, I also didn't expect 3M to be a diversified technology company serving customers and communities with innovative products and services. Hence, after the research, I am very amazed by these two companies and look forward to visiting them.

No comments:

Post a Comment